viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

First term 2012



Hello :)

To be began the second term and for this good I done recount about experiences during the first term:
This first term 2012 been very good in different aspect, family, study and work for example; in family, my sister returned to Santiago later of two years living in Easter island, I  missed much to Daiana she is my older sister and my best friend.  In study was a excellent period, I passed all the subjects with grades on six, my favorite subjects of this first term 2012  went "construction of learning environment", “dance” , "family, school and community" and "practice five" this I did in the school of the foundation "Nuestros hijos"  where I had that do class to children’s hospitalized for his cancer  treatments.  In the work, I found a new job, of packer in the homecenter, the tips are good and has save money for the vacations 2013.
I hope that this second term 2012 will be very good for all.
Affection and good energies!




This is a picture of the practice in the intrahospitalaria school .  






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario