viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

My Best Holiday!



In the posts of today I go to tell because my best holiday…
My best holiday were this year, in the January of this year and I travel alone, but my sister, my brother in law, my friends Cristobal, Cesar and Maria; and this sons  I meet in the airport, this was my first travel in plan I was very nervous.

       

I travel to Easter Island and I do a lot things, I knew the a’hu (altar of moais) Tongariki ah’u, Tahi  a’hu  ; explored caves for example Ana Te Pora Cave or Two Window cave; I ate tuna fish, mango and typical fish of the island her name is picis; I dance  typical music and I dress with. 


                                                                    
I did travel, Because my sister was living there and gave me the travel ticket because she was lonely in that place, she needed someone to her family.
These where my best holidays because were in the place that always I dreamed visiting, that is an place very mystic and wonderful, her people is friendly and very very good for the party. as well were good because I meet many friends that  I go to visit in the next summer.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario