viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

I care the environment?

Hello in the post today is about the care environment...



Day to day we see how the environment was dirtying by the irresponsibility of many people and industries that not care of the environment and how affect his actions in the planet earth.
Some time ago it has created more conscience of the care of the environment and the naturals resources as for example the water.  Today exist more forms and places where to teach as care the enviroment, for example in my practice in  kindergartens and schools I have seen as the teachers teach to childrens different forms to care of environment and also to  ways of signifying their environment.  I have always recycled because my parents from girl teached me to throw trash in the collector or  save in pocket until arrive to house.

I have always recycled because my parents from girl teached me to throw trash in the collector or  save in pocket until arrive to house. also to separate the paper of the glass and put the peel of the fruit in the plants as fertilizer. I have always used public transport since I have no car, but my mother my was leaving in bike in to the schools and now I use the bike in generally  although I love walk. formally I not belong to none eco-organizations, but always support the causes as " Patagonia without dams" or "Save the Arctic", I go to marches and I signed, but not I have time for join to the organizations because I study and work.

I think in the santiago missing the responsability of the government because for example I have recicled but the garbage truck seal all waste and the big industries pollute without receiving any penalty.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario