jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

Future Job!

Though we refuse anyway one day we must work, the university finished and the duty is  to look for job and to enter in the labor camp, in personal form I work  since that leave of school, first in my career of technical in preschool education and   after when enter at the university I began to work as packer in "Homecenter Sodimac"   then work for my not is terrible, more if that is what I like.
 What job would you like to have?
I would like a job in connection with my career, in special way in kindergarten with small children’s or babies and more specific, outside of Santiado, I dream with working in easter island  because I know of the state kindergarten, and their teachers  through a training that was to doing  my teacher, to the teachers of kindergarten and I went as his assistant, I loved of the education intercultural and the childrens very actives.  as well i would like an job  in the extreme north of Chile with a Aymara community  or in the mountain chain of the Andes in the south with  Mapuche community, in generally I wold like to work in revitalizing of the cultures.

 














the aspects would I consider when choosing my job are: that I permit to be in constant movement, playing with the childrens, exploring  the world,  to work with the parents, never in the classroom with uniformed childrens looking the nape of the mate.
If I were asked in a job interview about my strengths and weaknesses, I would you say that...the weaknesses are that I do not draw very well, I can hardly the English and I think only that. And my strengths are that am very hard-working and when I propose something I get.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario